Welcome to The Victoria Southend
We are home to some of the best stores you will find in Southend! There are over forty stores and cafés offering a fabulous array of products, services, eats and treats for you to explore and enjoy. The Victoria is a stunning contemporary shopping experience located at the very heart of Southend.
Public Toilets & Baby Changing Facilities
The Victoria provides award-winning, free clean, spacious public toilets. We also have separate baby changing rooms and a feeding room for mothers and babies with comfortable chairs and subdued lighting. You will find the location clearly signed within the mall.
The Victoria provides disabled access throughout the mall. Our main entrances are on street level and lifts are located throughout the centre connecting all shopping levels. Designated disabled parking bays are available in our car park on level 3 right by Shopmobility/Dial.
IN THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES PLEASE CONTACT DIAL SOUTHEND DIRECT FOR THEIR CURRENT OPENING TIMES
Dial Southend at The Victoria is located on the third floor of the car park at the Victoria Shopping Centre. Dial Southend provides mobility equipment hire and services to our customers. Dial Southed is open 10am - 3pm daily. Please call 01702 875815 for more details.
Safe and Secure
CCTV operates throughout The Victoria and our car park. We also have 24-hour security patrols in operation to ensure your visit is welcoming and enjoyable.
Lost Property is located in the Management Suite, situated on the first floor. Please report any lost or found items to us at the Management Suite or contact a member of the Security Team on 01702 460931.
The Victoria attracts more than 110,000 visitors every week. There is an extensive range of opportunities available to traders from stores of varying dimensions to the hire of retail merchandise units and mall space. Contact the management team on 01702 460931 for more details.
Meet the Team
Dennis BaldryCentre Manager
Dennis grew up in Suffolk and has worked within the shopping centre industry since 1995 where he has occupied every role between security officer & centre manager. He has worked in shopping centres across the east of England including Norwich, Ipswich, Peterborough and now Southend.
Upon starting at the Victoria in September 2012 he joined the committee of the Southend Town Centre Partnership and was involved in the ballot process to launch the Southend BID. He is now also one of the Directors of the new Southend BID Company Ltd and sits on various diverse groups, including local networking groups and the organising committee for the Christmas on Sea event.
Our Customer Service Charter
The Victoria Shoppng Centre is a place that puts the needs of our customers first. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive, caring and professional service incorporating these ten service habits.
We promise to:
- Have PASSION in delivering the service you would like to receive.
- Be INNOVATIVE and have the courage to try and experiment with new solutions.
- Continually challenge and develop EXCELLENCE in all that we do.
- GO ABOVE & BEYOND your expectations on a regular basis.
- Take a collective approach to TEAMWORK and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Be a TRUSTED PARTNER taking ownership of problems until we find a solution.
- Be GENEROUS with our time in support of others.
- Be a role model and provide LEADERSHIP while looking to the future.
- MAINTAIN INTENSE FOCUS on delivering service excellence.
- Effectively network and BUILD RELATIONSHIPS within and outside our centre.
You can help us achieve all of this by:
- Giving us the information we need to be able to help you.
- Treat all our employees appropriately and with respect.
- Helping us to improve by giving us your views and suggestions.