- The promoter is: The Victoria Shopping Centre whose registered office is at 362 Chartwell Square, Southend-On-Sea, Essex, SS2 5SP.
- The competition is open to residents within the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Victoria Shopping Centre and close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition will open for entries on Wednesday 22nd July and close at 5pm on Wednesday 5th August 2020. Entries received after the closing time will not be counted.
- The full details of how to enter are detailed on:
Our website at https://victoriasc.co.uk
On the notice displayed with the Rainbow arch on the Ground Floor of the Victoria Shopping Centre Southend.
Only one written or emailed entry per person will be entered into the draw.
- One winner will be selected at random and allocated a specific prize of £250 in shopping vouchers for pre-selected stores, these to be spent at the Victoria Shopping Centre Southend. This prize is not exchangeable.
- There is no cash alternative.
- One winner will be selected after the closing time and date of 5pm on Wednesday 5th August 2020.
- To enter the competition, entrants must write a thank you note or letter or email to their ‘Lockdown Hero’, this being someone who helped them or someone they care about during the Lockdown. The entry must mention why the person the letter is addressed to is the entrant's Lockdown Hero and can be posted in the ‘Pot of Gold’ letterbox situated on the ground floor of the Victoria Shopping Centre or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . All emailed entries will be printed and put into the same ‘Pot of Gold’ letterbox as aforementioned.
After the close of the competition all entries will be put on display behind the window of a locked unit within the Victoria Shopping Centre for an indefinite period of time.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by Why Media.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 24hrs of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and/or image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, any other entrants or any persons mentioned within each entry letter/note/email will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the prior written or emailed consent of the entrant or any person mentioned within any of the entries, whichever is applicable in each individual case.
By entering this competition the entrant is agreeing to the full terms and conditions of this competition as detailed in this terms and conditions document.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Victoria Shopping Centre and not to any other party.