KID’S ART COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: The Victoria Shopping Centre whose address is 362 Chartwell Square, Southend-on-Sea SS2 5SP.
- This competition will run between 9am on the 17th of October until 5 pm on the 1st of November 2020.
- The competition is open to residents within the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of The Victoria Shopping Centre and close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
You can also enter by dropping off your artwork to Reception within The Victoria Shopping Centre which is located on the 1st floor.
- Three winners will be selected, each receiving a £50 store voucher and arts and crafts pack.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This is a one-off competition prize draw that will run from the 17th of October until the 1st of November 2020, after this specified time, no further entries to the competition will be counted.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must draw, sketch or paint a picture that reflects THEIR 2020.
- The finished artwork can then be dropped into The Victoria Shopping Centre Reception which is located on the 1st floor or, a photograph can be taken and then uploaded via the competition entry form on the website or posted as a comment on the pinned Facebook post.
- Should you wish to drop your artwork into the Centre you will be asked to supply your email address so that we can get in touch should you be selected as one of our winners.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries chosen to pass the first round, received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by Why Media.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24hrs of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is ready for dispatch by email.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this competition you agree to allow The Victoria Shopping Centre to share your artwork on their website and social media and, within a display that will be installed within the Centre.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Teddy Station and not to any other party.
Winners will be asked to select which store they would like their £50 voucher from the list below: